Wisedrum
Road warrior
As I wrote, so do I since I change the oil of the CB without knowing that Honda changed the length of the interval for the latest model.
The Honda dealer used 10W40 halfsynthetic for the first oil change at the 1.000km inspection I booked and argumented in his answer to my question why he did so. He did not stick to Honda's first choice 10W30. I followed his choice and never used 10W30 again....
Wisedrum
The Honda dealer used 10W40 halfsynthetic for the first oil change at the 1.000km inspection I booked and argumented in his answer to my question why he did so. He did not stick to Honda's first choice 10W30. I followed his choice and never used 10W30 again....
Wisedrum
the german its under the saddle and not here in my livingroom....) from my 17er darling stands: oil change every 8000ml/12000km
but halfsynthetic or what , i dont know...