Nortons, Remembered. Cameron essays.

My favorite bike in the stable, '68 P11 Ranger 750. A desert sled with an Atlas 750 motor in a Matchless Scrambler frame. The AMC non- unit 4 speed trans is actually one of the smoothest shifting boxes of its era, and still sweet.

Nortons are, indeed, special.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
As many of you may know by now, I'm also the secretary/treasurer of a vintage bike club which has 118 members.
We have several beautifully restored Norton's in our club and I get to see them on club rides many times over the summer.
They look, run and sound the business!
 
Thread starter
Rocky_imp said:
As many of you may know by now, I'm also the secretary/treasurer of a vintage bike club which has 118 members.
We have several beautifully restored Norton's in our club and I get to see them on club rides many times over the summer.
They look, run and sound the business!
Awesome. BTW, Happy Birthday to you, Rocky. Motorcycles keep you young.
 
Ulvetanna_imp said:
Rocky_imp said:
As many of you may know by now, I'm also the secretary/treasurer of a vintage bike club which has 118 members.
We have several beautifully restored Norton's in our club and I get to see them on club rides many times over the summer.
They look, run and sound the business!
Awesome. BTW, Happy Birthday to you, Rocky. Motorcycles keep you young.
Awesome. BTW, Happy Birthday to you, Rocky. Motorcycles keep you young.
Thanks for the good wishes.
I came back to motorcycles when I retired and agree that they have done a lot to keep me active and thinking young.
 
Back
Top