niken

They're neat looking, and not too heavy. Power/weight should be pretty good. Interested in hearing your impressions after you ride one!
 
Great concept; but to my eye, looks only a mother could love. Perhaps in person it looks better. I'm very keen to hear your riding impressions.
 
I've also ridden the Piaggio version. I actually thought it was pretty normal feeling.

The advantage is a larger and wider contact patch compared to a 2 wheeled motorcycle. The disadvantage is of course weight, complexity, cost, the fact that you will wear out 2 front tires at the same time, and around here, missing all the pot holes in a lane when you have wheels everywhere lol.
 
Thread starter
well after 3m meter you observe nothing more extra that you have 2 weehl in the front....in this point handling like a normal bike.....

it feels somehow like a FJR or pan european just like a big sport-touring bike and like on rails aorund the curves..i feelt after 3 curves already very home, save

weight is 50:50 balance front/tail....and total somthing like 260-270kg... or somthing like 40kg more as the base-bike: MT09/tracer
 
alprider_imp said:
well after 3m meter you observe nothing more extra that you have 2 weehl in the front....in this point handling like a normal bike.....

it feels somehow like a FJR or pan european just like a big sport-touring bike and like on rails aorund the curves..i feelt after 3 curves already very home, save

weight is 50:50 balance front/tail....and total somthing like 260-270kg... or somthing like 40kg more as the base-bike: MT09/tracer
...and nice engineering too :thumbsup:
 
Bump on this thread, I just noticed it.
Some great pictures here. From Aug 2018 Thanks Alprider
The thread I've been posting in was started even earlier Oct 2017 by Frulk
You guys noticed my sweet Niken before me.

I've always like the spread off bikes we all post about here.
A lot of people still post here post-CB, that says something.

Thanks All, ACK
 
bioman_imp said:
FortNine's videos are among the best on Youtube. Quality of their videos is incredible!
Certainly a pleasure to enjoy both technically and for the entertainment. They are mostly filmed in Canada, particularly Quebec and Ontario.
 
Back
Top