Nice people on Honda motorcycle review...

Nice one. I wonder how many CB1100s there are in the Phillipines?
 
after seeing this very nicely made review and even nicer version of the CB1100EX, I can say in all fairness, it reminds me of the fact that I do miss my CB1100EX

*must suppress feelings*


edit: made in the Philippines huh? nice!
 
Great review of the bike, from a slightly different environment. Substantiative in both the practical and the emotional, and makes you realize how unique it is. Thanks for sharing.
 
Joash_imp said:
Great review of the bike, from a slightly different environment. Substantiative in both the practical and the emotional, and makes you realize how unique it is. Thanks for sharing.
lol, i suspect you used the wrong 'Post Icon' ;)
 
Thanks! Love it. After 30k ride time on this bike I think the video is pretty good summary of what cb1100 is. Eg .... just a flippin awesome bike :)
 
Welcome to the forum paulstaf.
 
Back
Top