Nice Bike

Too bad about that giant radiator hanging out there. But I suppose without it, the HP of an air cooled engine would be a source of complaints.
 
It's a custom MT-07. I agree, Ducati Scrambler ripoff.

Kudos to Yamaha for thinking outside the box and actually having imagination in items it brings to the marketplace, but I won't be picking up that bike.
 
I like it!

Had to laugh about the shop scenes. Might want to turn on some lights. (yes, done for dramatic effect but still funny).
 
It's pretty cool! I'd probably that that over the FZ07/MT07 on which it is based. Over 70 hp and 50 lb ft of torque ought to be fun in something barely over 400 lbs. I haven't ridden the FZ07 since I determined it didn't fit right and lost interest. It'll be interesting to see, if they sell it in the US, how this bike's ergos feel compared to the FZ.
 
The ferret_imp said:
There have been spy shots released of a touring version of the FZ-07 as well.

FJ-07/MT-07 Tracer Spy pics shows its almost ready!
I've been seeing those. I was hoping for an adventure touring bike rather than another ST bike like the FJ09. I'm afraid they are going to have too much similar product in that arena. I really like the FJ09 and am really struggling with not selling my CB and V-strom to get one. Despite the CB not being the most comfortable bike, I just haven't got the heart to sell it yet. I'd like to sell the V-strom and get the FJ, keeping the CB, but my bank account and the new pickup in my driveway says otherwise.

It's tough having so many great bikes coming out and picking just one.
 
Nice styling touch putting the finned voltage regulator exposed up top by the tank...
If fins have to be real, and not fake as on many liquid cooled cruisers, gotta use whatever genuine fins you've got,
or who knows maybe it IS a style touch and the real voltage regulator is buried in the back somewhere out of sight.. :-)
 
I do like that green tank.

I guess my only true "beef" is the watercooling, still haven't crossed that line yet.

I hope it does well.
 
I like the green bike at 00:43-00:44 in the video. Had a XS650 once, in red color, and really liked it.
 
this topic is useless without pictures, why not a XSR700 fully equipped?

this is a good looking bike for sure, rather have this as a light weight city hooligan bike than a Scrambler

 
Back
Top