News from Samu - Silver OEM parts available

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Weeks ago I asked Takashi if he could obtain the silver colored plastic OEM sproket cover. I was looking to brighten up the left side of the bike by replacing the black one on our US bikes. Sadly Takashi said no.

I just recieved an e-mail from him saying he can now provide the silver covers:

Price: 12800yen
shipping: 2000yen
Total Price: 14,800-yen

Takashi also mentioned he can now get the silver OEM wheels and other silver OEM parts!

118,000 yen on the wheels - free shipping for now - they will be up on the site soon.

I'm draining my bank account. :( But it sure is fun. :banana:
 
silascopathic_imp said:
very interesting.

I am still hoping for raw aluminum parts ;)
that is a plastic part obviously (right?) is it glossy though? looks to be
That is a very good price!,I bought a silver(it is plastic) out of the UK and it was $285 including shipping and three silver bolts .The black bolts on our bike might look out of place on the silver cover.
 
Thread starter
Houtman_imp said:
silascopathic_imp said:
very interesting.

I am still hoping for raw aluminum parts ;)
that is a plastic part obviously (right?) is it glossy though? looks to be
That is a very good price!,I bought a silver(it is plastic) out of the UK and it was $285 including shipping and three silver bolts .The black bolts on our bike might look out of place on the silver cover.
We'll see. I'll send out pictures in a week.

I love the bikes that Takashi used to illustrate the silver covers.

d9a1d85d60211252e26ab6d96e9efea3.jpg


491cc0ad34e7b911a91dc01b449558c1.jpg
 
CB4ME_imp said:
Weeks ago I asked Takashi if he could obtain the silver colored plastic OEM sproket cover. I was looking to brighten up the left side of the bike by replacing the black one on our US bikes. Sadly Takashi said no.

I just recieved an e-mail from him saying he can now provide the silver covers:

Price: 12800yen
shipping: 2000yen
Total Price: 14,800-yen

Takashi also mentioned he can now get the silver OEM wheels and other silver OEM parts!

118,000 yen on the wheels - free shipping for now - they will be up on the site soon.

I'm draining my bank account. :( But it sure is fun. :banana:
what is the website for the takashi??? I would like to get one also. I have been trying to find one website to find all the parts I want. very difficult. i'm looking for the silver sprocket cover, red side panels, chrome chain guard and possibly a puig plus windscreen.
 
Thread starter
Takashi has the silver wheels up on his website:

HONDA: GENIUNE SILVER WHEELS:CB1100 (wh0060)
¥118,000, Stock Status : In Stock
Note;
This Price included shipping cost to North America.

Honda Genuine OEM Wheels in Silver.
Fits: CB1100 SC65
Included: Axle bearings, collars, air bulbs.
*Bolt-On Wheels.
*Black Style version is also available.


This is a lot more affordable than the spoke wheels on his site.
 
This morning I ordered a set of silver wheels from Samurider.The cost including shipping and todays yen/dollar was $1225.I could have painted my original wheels or bought a new set in the USA for less and painted them but I wanted the original ones from Honda with their paint.If my wife divorces me ,Takashi will put me up in his place he said !!! All joking apart,my wife is really cool about me spending money on my bikes.I told her that I know other guys whom spend a lot of money on their girl friends while being married.This will make spending $$$ on the CB1100 a good thing.
 
Houtman_imp said:
This morning I ordered a set of silver wheels from Samurider.The cost including shipping and todays yen/dollar was $1225.I could have painted my original wheels or bought a new set in the USA for less and painted them but I wanted the original ones from Honda with their paint.If my wife divorces me ,Takashi will put me up in his place he said !!! All joking apart,my wife is really cool about me spending money on my bikes.I told her that I know other guys whom spend a lot of money on their girl friends while being married.This will make spending $$$ on the CB1100 a good thing.
I must remember this line.
It just might work for me.
 
Back
Top