New vid Posted on youtube CB1100

Mike, spent all last weekend riding all over Memphis. Down Riverside Drive, over to Mud Island, all through Mid-Town. Lived here for over 45 years but there is still so many new and cool things to see.

BTW - enjoyed the video.
 
You know where guys and gals on CB 1100s will be enjoying life riding some great curves? At the CB rally in Berea Kentucky May 29 to June 2nd. Hope you can make it Mike. We will save some curves and joy for you.
 
Memphis Mike is one of my riding heroes. I can't wait to hang with him in Berea. He'd better be registered or I'm going to have to punch him in the throat.
 
Thread starter
PowerDubs_imp said:
Hahahha...

I'm not sure if I am watching a preacher or a pro wrestler... :)

The ferret_imp said:
You know where guys and gals on CB 1100s will be enjoying life riding some great curves? At the CB rally in Berea Kentucky May 29 to June 2nd. Hope you can make it Mike. We will save some curves and joy for you.
I currently hope to leave and head there on the thursday!
 
Back
Top