New Triumphs

Gone in 60

Road warrior
Thread starter
Tonight, Mrs. G and I went to the traveling “Triumph Unleashed 2026 Tour” that was passing through our local Triumph dealer. Lots of cool people, free snacks and drinks, why not!

We hung out with the head organizer for the Los Angeles Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride, a very nice gentleman himself. I’ve ridden the Orange County DGR for the past few years, but I think he’s convinced me to do the L.A. ride this year. I also met the head of the local 59 Club, and I might try some rides with them. They seem like a cool group of guys.

They also did an “unveiling” of theee new Triumph models. First was the Trident 800. I have to say I was a bit smitten. And if you find a bike that matches yours, you need to get one, right? Red with black and silver trim stripes on the tank… just like a 2013 CB1100…

They also showed off the latest versions of the 400 single, the Thruxton and the Tracker.

A pretty cool scene!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6707.webp
    IMG_6707.webp
    66 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_6709.webp
    IMG_6709.webp
    65.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_6708.webp
    IMG_6708.webp
    83.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_6710.webp
    IMG_6710.webp
    85.9 KB · Views: 32
Back
Top