pekingduck
Road warrior
Thread starter
I love triples (and sixes), and am looking forward to a new middleweight "standard" from Triumph, called the Trident. It is expected to be announced later this year and available in early 2021. Intended to go against the SV650, MT-07, CB650F and Z650, it's an all-new engine, so displacement is unknown yet. Hopefully a 750 torque monster.
Triumph Trident Design Prototype Unveiled | Rider Magazine
https://www.superbike.co.uk/article/the-2021-triumph-trident-is-unveiled
I didn't care for the powerband of the Street Triples, and wanted something more like the Tiger 800XC, without the weight and bulk. The last triples I had were a 96 Trident, 98 Sprint, and 99 Sprint, and have to say that Trident was my favorite.
Triumph Trident Design Prototype Unveiled | Rider Magazine
https://www.superbike.co.uk/article/the-2021-triumph-trident-is-unveiled
I didn't care for the powerband of the Street Triples, and wanted something more like the Tiger 800XC, without the weight and bulk. The last triples I had were a 96 Trident, 98 Sprint, and 99 Sprint, and have to say that Trident was my favorite.