Klamathonian_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Can't find tires for my bike. Arghhhhh
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
to get stock size I am going with a perelli front and a Shinko or Bridgestone rear. That is how nuts it is.1973cb750_imp said:
I ordered the perelli sport demon and a shinko 777 for the rearDutchRutter_imp said:Motosport.com has 2 stock sized Pirelli sport demon fronts "in stock" $138.99
They are out of stock on the rear stock sizes. But would be priced at $198.99 if they had them.
I do have to say I've enjoyed the sport demons, granted they are the only tire I've had on the CB and the CB is the only street bike that I’ve had but they've both been good to me so far. You might be able to call up motosport and get on a notifiy list for when they get a rear in stock, might get lucky and they'll have one for your next set lol. Their customer service is stellar.Klamathonian_imp said:I ordered the perelli sport demon and a shinko 777 for the rearDutchRutter_imp said:Motosport.com has 2 stock sized Pirelli sport demon fronts "in stock" $138.99
They are out of stock on the rear stock sizes. But would be priced at $198.99 if they had them.
Theres still an OK selection of good tires for the CB1100. Try any of the below tires for best results.Klamathonian_imp said:Can't find tires for my bike. Arghhhhh
Bottom of the screen, left hand side, small print, under the quick reply box, there’s an option to subscribe to a thread.DaSwami_imp said:I will be needing new tires for my 2013. Is there a way to mark or subscribe to this thread so I don't lose track of it?