Not this tyre, but I’m pretty sure someone had a 150 on their rear wheel.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yep. i picked up my first pair of Avon spirits about 18 months ago i think. had them in PA.The ferret_imp said:mp have you been using the Spirit's too?

Would you remember how much thread (in mm) these tires had when new ? Did you measure by any chance ?bflint_imp said:BFlint update: Just got back from 7400 mile trip on my new Avon Spirits. I thought they performed very well on the road, including the hot deserts and rainy environments. Seem to have a lot of life left in them. Thinking these are my new fav tire choice to replace my previous fav PR3's. Will post photos soon.
Think the 160 might be just a little too wide for our rims to cause the wobbling?michael1954_imp said:Has anyone ever tried Bridgestones' 150/70ZR-18, Battlax Adventure A41 Radial rear tire? They have got what looks like good, deep rain removing grooves, high speed rating and claims of high mileage. Like I posted earlier, I have BS on both of my CB's, the Z900RS and the GS1100E I am also working on.
Just looking on the internet for tires, not needed yet, but tube tires are tough to find. I found a BS 150/70R-18 Battlax Adventure Cross Tourer AX41T G, tube tire for the rear. I think it is made for the Africa twin, but it does have a tube.
Think the 160 might be just a little too wide for our rims to cause the wobbling?Crazyirv_imp said:Stock size back tire BT45...Avon Storm 3D X-M for front, also stock size. Avon tires rock, reviews on it are great, and it was all of $105. by the way, anyone in Northern Cai want to buy slightly used Pirelli Angels GT 160/60/18 and 120/7018? Less than 1000 miles on both, they just didnt work for me the bike has wobbling issues (that might be in my head) and the stock sizes seem better. The tires look good. $100 for both you pick up. Also know a local guy who will install them ON THE BIKE for $30/each.
John, what exact tire & size is it?Houtman_imp said:That is why I went for a 150 rear (Continental )