emptysea
Road warrior
Thread starter
Got a great deal on a almost-never used Tiros K-style seat. It's a bit taller, wider and flatter than stock. I'm hoping it allows me to ride with a little less knee bend and changed the butt-to-seat contact points a little.
I'm not entirely sure of the pedigree of this seat. Calcb sold me the seat and was absolutely wonderful to deal with. I think he told me that he got an extra seat with a bike that he purchased that once belonged to Papa Weeley. In any case, I'm looking forward to trying it out on the moto-vacation we have planned for next week.
I'm not entirely sure of the pedigree of this seat. Calcb sold me the seat and was absolutely wonderful to deal with. I think he told me that he got an extra seat with a bike that he purchased that once belonged to Papa Weeley. In any case, I'm looking forward to trying it out on the moto-vacation we have planned for next week.