New Seat, Pegs, etc.

aschem_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Here is my 2013 CB1100 with my Sergeant seat re-cover with new, taller super-cell foam, Endurance pegs, Arrow muffler, an old 2001 Givi wind screen, Triumph fork deflectors, Ikon shocks, Grip Puppies, RLETS, and my license plate mod.
 
The seat and pegs should open up the rider triangle. Arrow no doubt sounds great. RLETs, pure perfection, Ikon shocks look good. Triumph rock deflectors... I have a pair of those someplace I took off my bonnie before I put the gaiters on. Shield looks like it would block quite a bit of air.

nice selection of mods!
 
Are you finding the rebuilt seat significantly more comfortable? (I'm looking at Corbin's Gunfighter, mostly because of my location within riding distance of their factory.)
 
Thread starter
I find it much more comfortable, and had it raised about 1 inch in the front half. it took about 3-4 weeks including shipping. Very happy with workmanship and price.
 
Sargent rocks! Made my MotoGuzzi V7II seat dreamy! If it weren't for the awesome K&H seat coming soon to me from Samurider, I would send my factory seat to them!
 
Hey this is some kind of thread timeframe sprawl, lol.

Speaking of Sargent seats, I've got one on my Hawk GT, they do nice work...

400d92cfcb72646554738d0dc4936d7e.jpg


I'm still very happy with the stock seat on my CB1100, so it remains.
 
Hello, I just acquired a 2013 CB110 - in Red like yours! - and I'm curious if you have any comments on the custom Sargent seat and the Endurance pegs after 5 years of use? I need similar mods to have comfortable ergos; my old knees and size 13 feet are not happy with the stock arrangement. The Sargent seat looks right to my eye and rotating the Endurance pegs down and back might give my feet the room they need.
Thanks in advance!

BTW: Are these the same pegs by Endurance? ENDURANCE : Adjustable Step Bar Set [EE50610K26A12]
 
Back
Top