New seat and side panels available!

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
More goodies from our favorite Japanese supplier at Samurider.com

Official Honda aftermarket leather K-style seat:

2eb083c02fb5127046f47339603f25dd.jpg


Comes with a rain cover:

7f47026f337384723d739aefed063986.jpg


It’s a big mama:

f00e68e04703f0a143b50fa2159e6593.jpg



But wait, there’s more:

Chrome side panel:

2813de07a6b663d31521ad7c4d818157.jpg


Striped side panel (in Honda red, white or black):

50cee02c4bdf2e7ab3934867573f0309.jpg
 
Wonder if its more comfortable?
I like the idea of leather, and I guess they had to dress it up with pleats and seams...but I think the stock looks better.
 
Thread starter
hondahoarder_imp said:
Love the seat looks like the one off an 1978 CX500, which I love, do you have a link to it? Interested the comfort of it, stock seat kills me.
CB1100 | Samurider.com

Hondahorder -

It's the first and newest item on the page. Good news is it doesn't list a lead time. Bad new is it's going to run about $600 including express shipping. That's still $100 less than a vinyl K&H seat but serious money nevertheless.

Hope someone gets one and posts a review.
 
Thread starter
Hondahorder - I don't have that seat, I have a K&H high seat which is a good 1" higher than stock. You can drop Takashi a note and he can tell you how what the seat height is on this one.
 
Back
Top