Oct 27, 2022 #1 the Ferret Road warrior Thread starter James Parks and his 2013 are shown in the new mag in an article on touring Washington, PA.
Oct 30, 2022 #2 T TXBikerGuy Running like a top The ferret_imp said: James Parks and his 2013 are shown in the new mag in an article on touring Washington, PA. Click to expand... That moment when you turn the page and go "wait...what? That's a CB1100." My favorite motorcycle magazine for many reasons, but they just added another
The ferret_imp said: James Parks and his 2013 are shown in the new mag in an article on touring Washington, PA. Click to expand... That moment when you turn the page and go "wait...what? That's a CB1100." My favorite motorcycle magazine for many reasons, but they just added another
Oct 30, 2022 #3 pdedse Moderator Staff member TXBikerGuy_imp said: The ferret_imp said: James Parks and his 2013 are shown in the new mag in an article on touring Washington, PA. Click to expand... That moment when you turn the page and go "wait...what? That's a CB1100." My favorite motorcycle magazine for many reasons, but they just added another Click to expand... What's a motorcycle magazine?
TXBikerGuy_imp said: The ferret_imp said: James Parks and his 2013 are shown in the new mag in an article on touring Washington, PA. Click to expand... That moment when you turn the page and go "wait...what? That's a CB1100." My favorite motorcycle magazine for many reasons, but they just added another Click to expand... What's a motorcycle magazine?
Oct 30, 2022 #4 T The Gecko_imp Been there Article available online too? if yes, please post the link
Oct 30, 2022 #5 Cormanus Administrator Staff member I couldn't find it, but here's the link to the on-line version of the magazine, RoadRUNNER Motorcycle Touring & Travel
I couldn't find it, but here's the link to the on-line version of the magazine, RoadRUNNER Motorcycle Touring & Travel
Oct 30, 2022 #6 T TXBikerGuy Running like a top Cormanus_imp said: I couldn't find it, but here's the link to the on-line version of the magazine, RoadRUNNER Motorcycle Touring & Travel Click to expand... I believe the current edition is only available online with a subscription. I don't see it until I log in.
Cormanus_imp said: I couldn't find it, but here's the link to the on-line version of the magazine, RoadRUNNER Motorcycle Touring & Travel Click to expand... I believe the current edition is only available online with a subscription. I don't see it until I log in.
Nov 1, 2022 #7 Mtneers Been there https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221101/10224a984a3c58d07438f70ff810b4d9.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221101/0e6051d1e23ff3a4ceb42c99dc09a116.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221101/10224a984a3c58d07438f70ff810b4d9.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221101/0e6051d1e23ff3a4ceb42c99dc09a116.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nov 1, 2022 #8 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Apologies, mtneers. That was a kind gesture. For copyright reasons, we shouldn’t show the pictures.