uscgmac_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Ordered new Renthal low road bars in black for my 2014 standard. Just installed them today. I've seen people with the ultra lows but not the low bars. Here are some pics. Didn't get a chance to test out other than in front of the house and driveway but so far they seem quite comfortable. Down about 1 1/2 to 2" and more fowarded but not that radical of a change. Looks so much nicer, almost like it should have came that way to begin with. I've resorted back to the stock mirrors being that they just fit the era and style of the bike so well and now they are lower with the new bars I just really dug them now. No real noticeable vibration so speak of for now. I've ridden bikes with bars like this before so no real suprise there.
Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Also installed the renthal bar ends. I ordered some black CNC aluminum levers too. I also have aftermarket mirrors in black and may switch them out now and again.
Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Also installed the renthal bar ends. I ordered some black CNC aluminum levers too. I also have aftermarket mirrors in black and may switch them out now and again.
Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk