New Owner!

jdvalero_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hello All!!!!

Just wanted to announce that as of today I became the proud owner of a
~~~~ 2014 CB1100 Std.~~~~~

Very excited of things to come and the many miles I will be on top of this beauty!!!

Got it from:
Cycle Sports in Rockinham,NC.
0 (yes ZERO) Miles and free full gas tank.
Excellent people at this place, highly recomended.
Sales Reps was Bryan and Jerry. (Excellent CSRs).

Don't know where to post pics otherwise I would post one.


Cheers.!

JD
 
:hello: Howdy and welcome to the forum. Congrats.
 
Congrats JD! Hope the weather there is good and you can get some riding in. We have some rain. :(
 
Welcome. I also picked up a new 14 this year. Got it at Honda of Winston Salem. Most enjoyable bike I've ever owned. If your ever up around Galax VA holler and we can do some riding.:hello:
 
Back
Top