Catbird_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I recently purchased a 2014 black CB1100 standard. I've been pondering what basic accessories I'd like to purchase in order to make my rides more enjoyable. The first item on my list is a rear carrier rack. I will not be mounting a topcase - this will be used primarily with a tail bag which I already have.
By searching this forum, I think I've seen most of what is available for my bike. While most of them are very nice, I have pretty much narrowed it down to the black Endurance rack with passenger grab rails.
I've been checking online sources for this item and trying to compare prices. It seems like http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/endurance/item/10004072/ has a good price, but I cannot figure out the shipping cost to Virginia, USA.
Can anyone help me with this and/or recommend a good alternative source?
By searching this forum, I think I've seen most of what is available for my bike. While most of them are very nice, I have pretty much narrowed it down to the black Endurance rack with passenger grab rails.
I've been checking online sources for this item and trying to compare prices. It seems like http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/endurance/item/10004072/ has a good price, but I cannot figure out the shipping cost to Virginia, USA.
Can anyone help me with this and/or recommend a good alternative source?
