New owner - CB1100 2014

DavidFS

First service completed
Thread starter
Hi! 
I'm David, from Spain, and i just bought this 2014 CB1100, and well, this is how it looks after removing a few parts I wasn’t too fond of, like a windscreen the previous owner had installed and the non-original mirrors...
I also fitted the Arrow exhaust, which gives it an amazing sound. That four-cylinder really roars...

welcome-to-your-new-home-cb1100-2014-v0-d3h7t1u7ykjf1.jpg


welcome-to-your-new-home-cb1100-2014-v0-bowhtkt7ykjf1.jpg


I hope to learn a lot about the bike in this forum.
See you on the road!
 
Great motorcycle and welcome to the Forum. David
 
Welcome David!!

Aannnnd just to show what kind of board this is, I have to ask—wait for it——-

Does the rain in Spain really fall mainly on the plain? :)

Sorry, had to do it. ;)
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun said:
Welcome David!!

Aannnnd just to show what kind of board this is, I have to ask—wait for it——-

Does the rain in Spain really fall mainly on the plain? :)

Sorry, had to do it.  ;)

Thanks for the welcome.
As for the rain—no, the place in Spain where it rains the most is in the north.
I’m from the north, from Cantabria, and even though they say it rains more around here, last week we had temperatures of 42ºC... not today though, today it’s 22º, much better  :D
 
Back
Top