New Orleans to 4 Corners to Ft. Collins to Arkansas

jamboa_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Started to collect the Heat Out undergarments to take on the heat
The H/B Journey 42L bag silver tops match the side covers so well thatvI nay not get them color matched to the tank. Also I have a Daytona rear rack/36L trunk which makes fabrication necessary to mount the rear signal lights further back.
 
jamboa_imp said:
Started to collect the Heat Out undergarments to take on the heat
The H/B Journey 42L bag silver tops match the side covers so well thatvI nay not get them color matched to the tank. Also I have a Daytona rear rack/36L trunk which makes fabrication necessary to mount the rear signal lights further back.
The H/B Journey 42L bag silver tops match the side covers so well thatvI nay not get them color matched to the tank. Also I have a Daytona rear rack/36L trunk which makes fabrication necessary to mount the rear signal lights further back.
I'm in! But can I borrow one of your "4" touring type bikes? My Speed Triple's wind protection would probably wear me out if I were to average 500 miles per day for a week... Hmm? I like the idea of a tourer with 170+ HP like the B-King in your signature.
 
Thread starter
U can ride my CB but we need to swap outwithe Bonnie! No Smoking ! I have a 2 gallon Auxillary fuel tank on the back seat of the Bonnie!quote='buck80mph' pid='6972' dateline='1373368722']
jamboa_imp said:
Started to collect the Heat Out undergarments to take on the heat
The H/B Journey 42L bag silver tops match the side covers so well thatvI nay not get them color matched to the tank. Also I have a Daytona rear rack/36L trunk which makes fabrication necessary to mount the rear signal lights further back.
The H/B Journey 42L bag silver tops match the side covers so well thatvI nay not get them color matched to the tank. Also I have a Daytona rear rack/36L trunk which makes fabrication necessary to mount the rear signal lights further back.
I'm in! But can I borrow one of your "4" touring type bikes? My Speed Triple's wind protection would probably wear me out if I were to average 500 miles per day for a week... Hmm? I like the idea of a tourer with 170+ HP like the B-King in your signature.
[/QUOTE]
 
Sounds good! But don't get jealous if the CB11 rivals your Bonnie for attention grabbing... And I might tell the droolers that it's mine!:P
 
Thread starter
buck80mph_imp said:
Sounds good! But don't get jealous if the CB11 rivals your Bonnie for attention grabbing... And I might tell the droolers that it's mine!:P
The Bonnie stands alone especially in a field of Harleys!
 
Thread starter
wildezt_imp said:
where are the pics, Mr.jamboa..?
Buck80 also went and he can post pics! The trip was 3777 miles total. From 10' below sea level to the highest paved road in North America over 14,000' to the summit of Mt. Evans!
 
Hope there is a seriously lengthy ride report coming with pics
 
The ferret_imp said:
Hope there is a seriously lengthy ride report coming with pics
Sorry there will be no lengthy ride report from me. This is all I can give at this point. I'm back to work catching up.


I just got back from a 9 day 3,757 mile trip on the CB...
It performed flawlessly in all conditions: 100+ degree dust storm in the panhandle of Ok. USA, 35 degree freezing rain and snow at 12,000 feet elev in Co USA, in the high winds at 14,160 feet elev of the highest paved road in North America (Mount Evans Co.), to the Desert of Az. USA and from the twisties of the "Million Dollar Highway 550" to the straight slabbing of the interstates. Very dependable and adequate motorcycle. I went 162 miles on a tank once(not by choice). I filled it up and figured 50 miles to the gallon. That was during a stretch of highway where speeds didn't surpass 65mph much if any. When slabbing it on the interstate at 72 mph- 76 ish it burns much more of course.

Also, FYI. The Bonnie received more attention. However, there were a few people that recognized the "New CB" for who she is...

BTW one more thing. The CB can take a 904 Big Bored Bonnie and a 1450cc HD Street Bob in a drag race... ;)
 
Thread starter
buck80mph_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Hope there is a seriously lengthy ride report coming with pics
Sorry there will be no lengthy ride report from me. This is all I can give at this point. I'm back to work catching up.


I just got back from a 9 day 3,757 mile trip on the CB...
It performed flawlessly in all conditions: 100+ degree dust storm in the panhandle of Ok. USA, 35 degree freezing rain and snow at 12,000 feet elev in Co USA, in the high winds at 14,160 feet elev of the highest paved road in North America (Mount Evans Co.), to the Desert of Az. USA and from the twisties of the "Million Dollar Highway 550" to the straight slabbing of the interstates. Very dependable and adequate motorcycle. I went 162 miles on a tank once(not by choice). I filled it up and figured 50 miles to the gallon. That was during a stretch of highway where speeds didn't surpass 65mph much if any. When slabbing it on the interstate at 72 mph- 76 ish it burns much more of course.

Also, FYI. The Bonnie received more attention. However, there were a few people that recognized the "New CB" for who she is...

BTW one more thing. The CB can take a 904 Big Bored Bonnie and a 1450cc HD Street Bob in a drag race... ;)
Sorry there will be no lengthy ride report from me. This is all I can give at this point. I'm back to work catching up.


I just got back from a 9 day 3,757 mile trip on the CB...
It performed flawlessly in all conditions: 100+ degree dust storm in the panhandle of Ok. USA, 35 degree freezing rain and snow at 12,000 feet elev in Co USA, in the high winds at 14,160 feet elev of the highest paved road in North America (Mount Evans Co.), to the Desert of Az. USA and from the twisties of the "Million Dollar Highway 550" to the straight slabbing of the interstates. Very dependable and adequate motorcycle. I went 162 miles on a tank once(not by choice). I filled it up and figured 50 miles to the gallon. That was during a stretch of highway where speeds didn't surpass 65mph much if any. When slabbing it on the interstate at 72 mph- 76 ish it burns much more of course.

Also, FYI. The Bonnie received more attention. However, there were a few people that recognized the "New CB" for who she is...

BTW one more thing. The CB can take a 904 Big Bored Bonnie and a 1450cc HD Street Bob in a drag race... ;)
Yea one of the riders who wrecked on Mt. Evans and came withi. A foot of going over the cliff also is now recuperating from Heat Stroke as well.
 
buck80mph_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Hope there is a seriously lengthy ride report coming with pics
Sorry there will be no lengthy ride report from me. This is all I can give at this point. I'm back to work catching up.


I just got back from a 9 day 3,757 mile trip on the CB...
It performed flawlessly in all conditions: 100+ degree dust storm in the panhandle of Ok. USA, 35 degree freezing rain and snow at 12,000 feet elev in Co USA, in the high winds at 14,160 feet elev of the highest paved road in North America (Mount Evans Co.), to the Desert of Az. USA and from the twisties of the "Million Dollar Highway 550" to the straight slabbing of the interstates. Very dependable and adequate motorcycle. I went 162 miles on a tank once(not by choice). I filled it up and figured 50 miles to the gallon. That was during a stretch of highway where speeds didn't surpass 65mph much if any. When slabbing it on the interstate at 72 mph- 76 ish it burns much more of course.

Also, FYI. The Bonnie received more attention. However, there were a few people that recognized the "New CB" for who she is...

BTW one more thing. The CB can take a 904 Big Bored Bonnie and a 1450cc HD Street Bob in a drag race... ;)
Sorry there will be no lengthy ride report from me. This is all I can give at this point. I'm back to work catching up.


I just got back from a 9 day 3,757 mile trip on the CB...
It performed flawlessly in all conditions: 100+ degree dust storm in the panhandle of Ok. USA, 35 degree freezing rain and snow at 12,000 feet elev in Co USA, in the high winds at 14,160 feet elev of the highest paved road in North America (Mount Evans Co.), to the Desert of Az. USA and from the twisties of the "Million Dollar Highway 550" to the straight slabbing of the interstates. Very dependable and adequate motorcycle. I went 162 miles on a tank once(not by choice). I filled it up and figured 50 miles to the gallon. That was during a stretch of highway where speeds didn't surpass 65mph much if any. When slabbing it on the interstate at 72 mph- 76 ish it burns much more of course.

Also, FYI. The Bonnie received more attention. However, there were a few people that recognized the "New CB" for who she is...

BTW one more thing. The CB can take a 904 Big Bored Bonnie and a 1450cc HD Street Bob in a drag race... ;)
I also wanted to mention that I put 725 miles on the CB in one day and a couple of 660 mile days as well.
 
Back
Top