geosar_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I recently took a long trip on my 1994 Honda Shadow VT1100 and had a revelation. The corbin seat and buckhorn handlebars really made my 70 year old body feel much more comfortable. I needed no cushion, sheep skin or anything.
I recently bought a corbin gunfighter and lady seat with a 1 inch rise. I am now wondering if there is any way to get the handlebars in a more relaxed position so I can sit back in the new seat.
My mechanic says that it is impossible to lengthen the control cables and hydraulic lines. Honda apparently does not offer those modifications .
Any thoughts? Has anyone changed the ergonomics of the riding position of the CB1100?
Thank you in advance
George
Arizona
I recently bought a corbin gunfighter and lady seat with a 1 inch rise. I am now wondering if there is any way to get the handlebars in a more relaxed position so I can sit back in the new seat.
My mechanic says that it is impossible to lengthen the control cables and hydraulic lines. Honda apparently does not offer those modifications .
Any thoughts? Has anyone changed the ergonomics of the riding position of the CB1100?
Thank you in advance
George
Arizona