New modified back rest

tate_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Check out my black rest hahah had a old friend throwing away an old Corbin seat that fit a Harley and I came up with a brain storm a little cutting and welding and paint now I have a cool lil back rest looks like it was made for my seat.plus saved me a lot of $$$.
 
That came out and looks great!!

What is that orange thing in the background, by the chair?
 
Bheezy, I think you’re right. I guess I should have turned the picture upside down and it would have obvious :)
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
That came out and looks great!!

What is that orange thing in the background, by the chair?
The deck off my kubota lawn mower repairing it and kinda moved to motorcycle stuff hahahah
 
Bheezy27403_imp said:
The orange thing appears to be a upside down mower deck.

What did I win?
A little shot of good karma! :D
 
tate_imp said:
Check out my black rest hahah had a old friend throwing away an old Corbin seat that fit a Harley and I came up with a brain storm a little cutting and welding and paint now I have a cool lil back rest looks like it was made for my seat.plus saved me a lot of $$$.
Nice, It looks like the official corbin backrest.
 
Back
Top