New Mirrors and Rear Rack from samurider

jdinaz_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Just received and installed some square mirrors and a Honda rack on my '14 deluxe. First I'd like to say how impressed I was with the order, Takashi goes the extra mile to make sure the packing is really well done. The order took about 7 business days to get here.
Mirrors were an easy install and there is a big improvement, my last bike had square mirrors, so that was what I was used to, I'm able to glance at the bigger mirror and see what is going on around me easier than the round ones. I had to take my eyes off the road longer to focus on the stock mirrors. I also found the round mirrors to have a lot of distortion in the mirrors.

I like the Honda rear rack, looks good and high quality. The install would have been faster if I had not dropped the washers 2 times, but it was not too bad of an install.

Thanks Samurider for your high quality service.
 
Good night dlx's are beautiful. The 4 pipes look awesome.

Now get some RLETs on that bike!
 
jdinaz_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Good night dlx's are beautiful. The 4 pipes look awesome.

Now get some RLETs on that bike!
...what are RLETs ? Thanks! ;)
...what are RLETs ? Thanks! ;)
Just the best $6 you can spend on a CB Honda ;)

Rubber Lever End Thingies

95010-16001 x 2 at your local Honda dealer :thumbsup:
 
I too would like information on those neat air cleaner covers to take my eye off the ugly triangular side covers on my 2013.
John
 
Thread starter
If I found it, it looks like the RLET's are lever caps??? The link doesn't work, so I am still in the dark a bit.
As far as the covers...they came on the bike, I assumed they were stock, but know nothing about them. No help at all.....sorry.
 
jdinaz_imp said:
If I found it, it looks like the RLET's are lever caps??? The link doesn't work, so I am still in the dark a bit.
As far as the covers...they came on the bike, I assumed they were stock, but know nothing about them. No help at all.....sorry.
maybe Force Design, in silver? they look great on that bike, with the silver engine and all.
 
baxtercat_imp said:
jdinaz_imp said:
If I found it, it looks like the RLET's are lever caps??? The link doesn't work, so I am still in the dark a bit.
As far as the covers...they came on the bike, I assumed they were stock, but know nothing about them. No help at all.....sorry.
maybe Force Design, in silver? they look great on that bike, with the silver engine and all.
maybe Force Design, in silver? they look great on that bike, with the silver engine and all. I think candy red would be better.
 
jd yes the little lever rubber end things (technically Cap A I believe) that came stock of Honda CB's forever.
 
The ferret_imp said:
jd yes the little lever rubber end things (technically Cap A I believe) that came stock of Honda CB's forever.
both the mirrors and rack are a big improvement
----but before " forever " handles were dipped in plastic :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top