New Mesh Jacket with some Honda Flair

DutchRutter

Running like a top
Thread starter
I just got a mesh jacket for hot weather riding. So far I really like it. I also like how it fits in the style of the CB as well. It is a little tight of a fit. Normal JoeRocket jackets I wear a Large to and have enough room to move and stretch. This one I had to get an XL. it fits more like a bomber jacket (I.E. a little short to the waist, tighter at the wrists and neck). I scored it on Motosport.com for about $180. I got the black and the mesh is more of a silver then a dark grey like the pictures on their site show.

http://www.joerocket.com/mesh-jackets/honda-vfr-mesh
 
Nice

I inherited a Joe Rocket Mesh from a buddy that retired from riding. I can tell you it flows a lot more air than my Tourmaster mesh, but I don't like the collar and cuffs as well.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Nice

I inherited a Joe Rocket Mesh from a buddy that retired from riding. I can tell you it flows a lot more air than my Tourmaster mesh, but I don't like the collar and cuffs as well.
Their collar and cuffs are definitely on the small side of things. I normally don't button the collars and have the cuffs as loose as they'll go just to fit. My other JoeRocket Atomic 5.0 Jacket fits better in the cuffs but the collar is still too tight. Their pants are also for very tall and thin individuals. I always thought it was just me being oddly shaped lol.

Here's a picture of the jacket in case someone was curious about it.

1e999b060fd57196f51d14d36a470efc.jpg
 
I've been wearing a Scorpion mesh for well over a decade and it has served me well, even during a down incident. Super low maintenance.

This year I transitioned to a Klim mesh and asked myself why I waited so long. Needless to say, it gets a lot of use.
 
Nice looking Jacket. Mine is a red Sidici Frederico. I have a Tourmaster touring jacket but it is kinda big and heavy so I don’t use it.
 
DutchRutter_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Nice

I inherited a Joe Rocket Mesh from a buddy that retired from riding. I can tell you it flows a lot more air than my Tourmaster mesh, but I don't like the collar and cuffs as well.
Their collar and cuffs are definitely on the small side of things. I normally don't button the collars and have the cuffs as loose as they'll go just to fit. My other JoeRocket Atomic 5.0 Jacket fits better in the cuffs but the collar is still too tight. Their pants are also for very tall and thin individuals. I always thought it was just me being oddly shaped lol.

Here's a picture of the jacket in case someone was curious about it.

1e999b060fd57196f51d14d36a470efc.jpg
Their collar and cuffs are definitely on the small side of things. I normally don't button the collars and have the cuffs as loose as they'll go just to fit. My other JoeRocket Atomic 5.0 Jacket fits better in the cuffs but the collar is still too tight. Their pants are also for very tall and thin individuals. I always thought it was just me being oddly shaped lol.

Here's a picture of the jacket in case someone was curious about it.

That Honda mesh looks very similar to the one I found at a used gear store in Long Beach, CA several years ago. Made by Intersport, it's very well made, my fave hot weather jacket, and I paid $40 for it.





acdb8cc34acb654030c76e8f261cb662.jpg
 
Back
Top