Nov 14, 2025 #1 D dino2000 First service completed Thread starter New to me 2014! Only one of two for sale in CA. Very happy to have it.
Nov 14, 2025 #2 peterbaron Road warrior Welcome to the forum dino2000 and congrats on your "14 CB Pics needed or it never happened, comes with RLETs or not?
Welcome to the forum dino2000 and congrats on your "14 CB Pics needed or it never happened, comes with RLETs or not?
Nov 14, 2025 #3 D dino2000 First service completed Thread starter peterbaron said: Welcome to the forum dino2000 and congrats on your "14 CB Pics needed or it never happened, comes with RLETs or not? Click to expand... Look like I stuck this in someone else's intro thread......my apologies and thank you! Pete, which rear rack is that?
peterbaron said: Welcome to the forum dino2000 and congrats on your "14 CB Pics needed or it never happened, comes with RLETs or not? Click to expand... Look like I stuck this in someone else's intro thread......my apologies and thank you! Pete, which rear rack is that?
Nov 14, 2025 #4 peterbaron Road warrior dino2000 said: peterbaron said: Welcome to the forum dino2000 and congrats on your "14 CB Pics needed or it never happened, comes with RLETs or not? Click to expand... Look like I stuck this in someone else's intro thread......my apologies and thank you! Pete, which rear rack is that? Click to expand... What rear rack r u talking about?? You've got a nice ride!
dino2000 said: peterbaron said: Welcome to the forum dino2000 and congrats on your "14 CB Pics needed or it never happened, comes with RLETs or not? Click to expand... Look like I stuck this in someone else's intro thread......my apologies and thank you! Pete, which rear rack is that? Click to expand... What rear rack r u talking about?? You've got a nice ride!
Nov 14, 2025 #5 Cormanus Administrator Staff member There you go, dino2000: you have your very own intro thread. Congratulations on the bike and welcome to the forum. There used to be an OEM rack for the CB1100 but I have no idea whether you can still get one. Givi made one and I think Fehling did too, but it was smaller than others. Maybe try Webike: Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Gears, OEM parts & Reviews.
There you go, dino2000: you have your very own intro thread. Congratulations on the bike and welcome to the forum. There used to be an OEM rack for the CB1100 but I have no idea whether you can still get one. Givi made one and I think Fehling did too, but it was smaller than others. Maybe try Webike: Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Gears, OEM parts & Reviews.
Nov 15, 2025 #6 Lord Popgun Road warrior Welcome Dino!! Nice bike! Good hunting for a rear rack. Cormanus, doesn’t Ferret have a Fehling?
Nov 15, 2025 #8 the Ferret Road warrior Howdy and welcome to the forum Dino. Indeed he does, and indeed it is pretty small
Nov 15, 2025 #9 rdprdp01 Administrator Welcome to the Forum. We have a great crew and fantastic Moderators. As for your motorcycle, wow! Beautiful ride and nice wheels!! I just published a Thread about how I sourced with my OEM rear rack. If you are interested, Click Here. Take care, David
Welcome to the Forum. We have a great crew and fantastic Moderators. As for your motorcycle, wow! Beautiful ride and nice wheels!! I just published a Thread about how I sourced with my OEM rear rack. If you are interested, Click Here. Take care, David
Nov 17, 2025 #10 Nachodaddy Road warrior Welcome, Dino. That bike is really nice. You will enjoy how it handles, I'm sure. :biker:
Nov 19, 2025 #13 emptysea Road warrior Welcome, Dino! Enjoy the bike! the Ferret said: Those are some fancy wheel decals. Never seen those before. Click to expand... Ferret - I have them on my bike. You just can't see them through the brake dust and grime. :angel:
Welcome, Dino! Enjoy the bike! the Ferret said: Those are some fancy wheel decals. Never seen those before. Click to expand... Ferret - I have them on my bike. You just can't see them through the brake dust and grime. :angel: