New member

AndyG

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hi guys
My name is Andy and have been on 2 wheels since I was about 14, maybe not fully compliant with the law but passed my test at 17.
I’ve owned many bikes over the years, I’m 62 now, my current collection consists of 
1967 Ducati 250 Daytona (Diana in the us)
1974 Honda CB750 Four
1977 Triumph T140V Bonneville
1978 Honda CBX1000
1998 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
And the latest buy
2013 Honda CB1100
I do all my own spannering and find these forums a great source of information.
Cheers 
Andy
 
Welcome!
Very very jealous of the CBX. I will own one at some point of my life....
 
Welcome! That's quite a collection you have. Hope you'll send some photos soon!
 
Welcome to the forum, Andy.
 
Thread starter
MagnaRider said:
Welcome!
Very very jealous of the CBX. I will own one at some point of my life....

Thanks
The X is a fantastic bike getting it running well required a full engine and carb rebuild, not something I’ll be rushing to do again.
 
Welcome Andy!!

The Head mech/service manager at Honda of Norfolk, Va. has 5 or 6 CBX’s. I can’t imagine doing all those carb jobs… OTOH, he has 50 years working on Hondas and the equipment and know how.
 
Hi Andy and welcome to the forym.
Very nice stable!!
We need some pics to believe you  :)
 
I’d like to see that Bonneville. I learned to ride in 1975 on a Tiger 750, right side shift and all.
 
Back
Top