New Member

patrickdavis777

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hello fellow owners. I picked up a 2014 CB1100 2 weeks ago (6400). The bike had 413 original miles. I am in love with this bike. I have had maybe 30 motorcycles in my life (63 here) and this is one for my favorite bikes I have ever owned. Bike was stock sans bar change and rear grab rail which I have since removed. Installed an Arrow slip-on DBkiller removed its glorious. Tried posting a picture no joy. 

Patrick
 
Welcome Pactrick!

Change the brake and clutch fluid. Also tires
 
Welcome, Patrick. Please try cropping your pictures to reduce size and try again. Please post one picture per post. The 2MB limit applies to the entire post size.

See this link below for the hosting service I use. I tend to have lengthy posts and like to embed pictures in text.

The CB1100 Community Forum

Glad you registered! David
 
Welcome, Patrick! Wow, sounds like you picked up a museum piece! I see the RLET contingent has already chimed in, so you'll get to know all about those...
 
Back
Top