New Low Emissions Bike

Ben70_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Saw a press release on a joint venture between Honda and Moto Guzzi to build a propane powered motorcycle. Apparently it will exceed any foreseeable euro standards and you can replace the fuel cell at Dollar General or anywhere else that sells refillable propane tanks.
Dubbed the Progresso, the 900cc V-4 will first appear as a sport touring model to debut in Spain later this Spring.:biker:

Ben
 
On the Africa Twin forum it was a new accessory kick starter. On the K1600 forum it was a new recall and do not ride order for loose tire valve caps. Here it's a new bike. I love it. This is going to be my new favorite holiday.
 
I kinda want a HondaGuzzi...
 
b8ca6ddff50b9cd68842c49ad9cd4bf2.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
c14c61d4c7d62b3f57c21d0ee2387435.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
KiowaEagle_imp said:
b8ca6ddff50b9cd68842c49ad9cd4bf2.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
c14c61d4c7d62b3f57c21d0ee2387435.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His farts get collected into the tank and that gas runs the engine , what a clever idea and no smelly exhaust !
 
Gold, I forgot all about those bikes. Never ridden either one though.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Gold, I forgot all about those bikes. Never ridden either one though.
I saw one last weekend going down the street. The owner was baby'ing it. It sounded smooth and steady. Other than the yellowing headlamp lens, the bike appeared in mint condition. It was beautiful.

I read that professional bike experts called the Honda CX650 Turbo the most advanced bike of its time - ahead of its time, even though it was not the fastest nor the most powerful.
 
Back
Top