New levers

uscgmac_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Picked up some of those cheap levers off eBay several people are using. Cost 23.00 shipped from China. CNC machined aluminum. Got them in less than two weeks. First impression is they look nice and feel decent for the quality. For this price it's worth a shot. They fit perfectly. No install issues or modifications at all. Here are some pics with my new bars and bar ends. They match well.


Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
 
How do the new bars compare to the originals? Are they taller? Shorter? Wider?

The bars & levers look great!
 
Did you swap them out primarily for looks? Or did an OE lever get bent? These do look nice.
 
Though they're pretty much mass accepted as "bling," levers can actually be a functional upgrade. I have the same levers in silver and I find the shape much more conducive to 1 and 2 finger braking -- they also don't crush my unused fingers when braking like the stockers.
 
Thread starter
Stockers were fine. Did it for looks mainly. They actually do conform to your grip better.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
0011bc_imp said:
They look way lower and swept back a bit.
Yes, much lower and they do come back a little. Very comfortable, your not straight up like before but not bent enough for any discomfort. They really help give it more of a retro cafe or roadster look

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
capttwb136_imp said:
Do the bar ends help diminish the vibration some feel above 75 MPH?
I haven't ridden it without the bar ends but they have no weight to them and are probably more for a finished look than anything else. I did not experience any noticeable vibration to speak of if any at all.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
 
I had a set of those in black, but they faded to a bronze color in the sun. I switched to silver ones and we all know that silver fades to silver.
 
Thread starter
I figure that if and when they fade j can either spray them with black krylon or rustolium gloss black or just order a new set for 20+ bucks. If I have to replace them once a season it will take 7 to 10 seasons to catch up to the price of Pazzo's or CRG's.
 
Back
Top