the Ferret
Road warrior
:rofl: I'm guessing you would need a sawzall and a big drill offroad
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
physics-teacher_imp said:This bike may look good to some, but to me it misses the retro look. Real retros didn't have paper thin passenger seats that most women over 30 would refuse to ride (not to mention the driver). There needs to be less space between the rear fender and wheel, and definitely no monoshock as this always screws up the passenger accomodations. And forget the Captain Zoom mufflers.......upswept like that means real trouble carrying even soft bags. And definitely no water cooling........everyone and his brother has a water cooled bike these days, Harleys excepted. The bikes of the 70s and 80s had good performance and they were practical. Good seats, water protection, ergo handlebars, and they just plain looked like serious motorcycles, not alien lifeforms. Hey, wait! I've got a bike like that in my garage right now. No, two, counting my 1981 GS650G, which is, as they say, real, not retro.

I agree with you there. A real standard bike should comfortably seat two.Cormanus_imp said:I'm with you, Flyn (and with redbirds and anyone else who can live with modern compromises). The only gripe I'd have with the bike in the picture is the truly awful pillion seat.
Tezza_imp said: