New I believe to this Forum

drodg33

Been there
Thread starter
I had a 2014 CB1100 EX that I bought new and had it for a year or two and stupidly sold it!  I then about five years ago picked up a very nice 72 Honda CB500 and a year or two later bought a 73 CB350 four.  Both great bikes but are a bit finicky unless ridden on a regular basis.  A friend of mine is selling me his 2014 Honda CB1100 with a Whitehouse kit.  I would like to have a newer bike that I can put some miles on a I know these are reliable.  So here I am back on this new forum as I think I was on the old forum before.  I am in Indiana.  Just wanted to introduce myself.


drodg33 said:
I had a 2014 CB1100 EX that I bought new and had it for a year or two and stupidly sold it!  I then about five years ago picked up a very nice 72 Honda CB500 and a year or two later bought a 73 CB350 four.  Both great bikes but are a bit finicky unless ridden on a regular basis.  A friend of mine is selling me his 2014 Honda CB1100 with a Whitehouse kit.  I would like to have a newer bike that I can put some miles on a I know these are reliable.  So here I am back on this new forum as I think I was on the old forum before.  I am in Indiana.  Just wanted to introduce myself.

Actually it was the 2014 CB1100 Deluxe!
 
Welcome drodg33. There were two members of the old forum with a similar user name — drodg and drodg58. If either (or both) of them was you I can merge those of your posts that have been copied from the old forum with your user name here.
 
Welcome and glad you are back! David
 
Thread starter
Cormanus said:
Welcome drodg33. There were two members of the old forum with a similar user name — drodg and drodg58. If either (or both) of them was you I can merge those of your posts that have been copied from the old forum with your user name here.

That is me!!!   You can merge them   Thanks


JRD said:
Welcome! Those Whitehouse kits are very nice. Wish I had 6 grand to burn!

Thankfully this was done before he bought it and I of course am buying it done.


Thanks everyone
 
Back
Top