Hondahawkrider_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I need a new helmet.
I have a collection (been riding for 20+).. The last new helmet I got was a adv helmet and while it's great for off road.. it looks a tad moronic on the cb1000..
I happened to look at the others and minus the the adv helmet, the remaining ones are 7 years older.. My Suomy that I wearing now wasn't used much if at all, so I'm good for a bit, but it's time to retire my shoei rf1000 and Arai astral (arai for guys with a shoei head)..
When I last bought the main or top two brands were Shoei and Aria. The Suomy was more a European helmet (got it in the U.K.) and not really sold in the US
However, as I've started looking at new helmets, it now seems like there's a ton to choose from that have good reviews (it even looks like Bell is back in the motorcycle helmet game). However, I always prefer to get people's opinions.
So if you all were looking at new helmets or can steer me towards something, I would appreciate your recommendations.
Thx in advance
I have a collection (been riding for 20+).. The last new helmet I got was a adv helmet and while it's great for off road.. it looks a tad moronic on the cb1000..
I happened to look at the others and minus the the adv helmet, the remaining ones are 7 years older.. My Suomy that I wearing now wasn't used much if at all, so I'm good for a bit, but it's time to retire my shoei rf1000 and Arai astral (arai for guys with a shoei head)..
When I last bought the main or top two brands were Shoei and Aria. The Suomy was more a European helmet (got it in the U.K.) and not really sold in the US
However, as I've started looking at new helmets, it now seems like there's a ton to choose from that have good reviews (it even looks like Bell is back in the motorcycle helmet game). However, I always prefer to get people's opinions.
So if you all were looking at new helmets or can steer me towards something, I would appreciate your recommendations.
Thx in advance
and fixed the gaping visor demist position, but it must still be selling well giving he number of years its been out with only paint updates.