New helmet - cheap prices

ozigoo

Running like a top
Thread starter
So I needed a new helmet, mine was over 10 years old and didnt fit as well as it should as the foam was definatley worn. Tried a few on in the shops and the one that fit the best was a Shoei GT Air 2, however it was the most expensive one at AU$1100 and I wasnt prepared to spend that much.
I looked online and found Champion Helmets in the Netherlands who had free shipping worldwide. The same exact helmet was AU$650 almost 1/2 price.
This was for either a plain matt black or white, I decided to get one with decals for an extra AU$100. So for AU$750 my helmet arrived 2 weeks after I ordered it. Very professional and helpful company, answered all my questions immediatley,so I highly recommend them to anyone needing a new helmet...

 
That’s a great saving. Well done!
 
Yep. Champion Helmets in the Netherlands is where I bought my Schuberth C5 a few weeks ago. The helmet sells for over $750 in the U.S. I paid $441 with free shipping.
 
Yes- I've bought helmets, boots, jackets, pants, gloves- from all sorts of countries and saved a LOT of money.

Just remember to use a credit card that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
 
I have four helmets now, and am considering getting another, since my HJC Modular was slightly damaged in an unplanned get-off. Everyone says to replace it, but I don't know, I really liked it. All it needs is a replacement face shield. It has a few scuffs, but I don't think it's integrity has been compromised.
 
Back
Top