New Hat

You did something wrong.
 
Here ya go

6877cfbc566cb95e1201d5e442941fd4.jpg
 
EVIL... no I mean EVEL!

Very nice CA :thumbsup:
 
The ferret_imp said:
EVIL... no I mean EVEL!

Very nice CA :thumbsup:
Ya know...I was so focused on posting the pic for him that I never really looked at it...LOL.

:D :thumbsup:
 
I have an image of CA200 in a white suit and that Hat on his CB whipping around inside one of those huge balls.
 
I was thinking Harleys for something different. LOL
 
Picture in your mind..CA going ramp to ramp on his CB... Perfect jump..awesome dude!
 
Thread starter
Thanks everyone and thanks Randy B for helping me out,
It's a Shoei Qwest just like my last one. Shoei always fit me well
even though I order smaller check pads. I have always liked light
colored with something on them. Don't really care for solid color
helmets.

Don't plan on doing any stunts any time soon - :biker:
 
My younger brother really like his Qwest. Good choice CA!
 
Back
Top