new guest in the stable

Arctic cb1100_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
A good friend of mine just picked up a very clean 2007 cb900f (919 HORNET) it's a low mile 13,000 bike and been well kept I was more than willing to let him keep it at my house for the winter it gives us a reason to wrench on our stuff together on the weekends! having always been a fan of the cb 599 and 919 I'm stoked and thought I would share a couple pics of of some generations of cb's together!
5d7223eddd83d877b097a5a04d5dc13b.jpg
62081ecdffd0da120a0332987aacca06.jpg
77f174fb29703c4e203526ef57069f5e.jpg
1ce5e34af00e3f3c49bfaf0188e29cd0.jpg


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
 
Nice. Kind of your mate to buy you a glorious toy like that. :thumbsup:
 
Very cool :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I already had a CB900F (919) from new, and really didn't need another 4-cylinder Honda, but couldn't resist the CB1100.
My CB900F is blue like the bike in your pictures, but truth be told, I like the red better :D :D :D
Each bike has it's own personality. The CB900F is a bit of a hooligan bike with much less weight and has more power than the 1100. It's easy to get carried away with the performance.
The 1100 is very smooth, refined and sedate by comparison, but is no slouch either.
 
Rocky_imp said:
Very cool :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I already had a CB900F (919) from new, and really didn't need another 4-cylinder Honda, but couldn't resist the CB1100.
My CB900F is blue like the bike in your pictures, but truth be told, I like the red better :D :D :D
Each bike has it's own personality. The CB900F is a bit of a hooligan bike with much less weight and has more power than the 1100. It's easy to get carried away with the performance.
The 1100 is very smooth, refined and sedate by comparison, but is no slouch either.
Rocky,
Where in NS are you (roughly and just curiosity )...I am there with my CB almost every year in the past 2-3 yrs:biker:

pb
 
Thread starter
YES!! I love it what a great pic the two of these bikes look so good together! in both color variations
e3771ff6ee204eb7fb3158049e31cbf0.png


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Rocky_imp said:
Very cool :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I already had a CB900F (919) from new, and really didn't need another 4-cylinder Honda, but couldn't resist the CB1100.
My CB900F is blue like the bike in your pictures, but truth be told, I like the red better :D :D :D
Each bike has it's own personality. The CB900F is a bit of a hooligan bike with much less weight and has more power than the 1100. It's easy to get carried away with the performance.
The 1100 is very smooth, refined and sedate by comparison, but is no slouch either.
Rocky,
Where in NS are you (roughly and just curiosity )...I am there with my CB almost every year in the past 2-3 yrs:biker:

pb
Rocky,
Where in NS are you (roughly and just curiosity )...I am there with my CB almost every year in the past 2-3 yrs:biker:

pb
I'm in old Halifax town. If you're down this way again, and if the stars are in alignment, maybe we can get together.
 
Rocky_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Rocky_imp said:
Very cool :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I already had a CB900F (919) from new, and really didn't need another 4-cylinder Honda, but couldn't resist the CB1100.
My CB900F is blue like the bike in your pictures, but truth be told, I like the red better :D :D :D
Each bike has it's own personality. The CB900F is a bit of a hooligan bike with much less weight and has more power than the 1100. It's easy to get carried away with the performance.
The 1100 is very smooth, refined and sedate by comparison, but is no slouch either.
Rocky,
Where in NS are you (roughly and just curiosity )...I am there with my CB almost every year in the past 2-3 yrs:biker:

pb
Rocky,
Where in NS are you (roughly and just curiosity )...I am there with my CB almost every year in the past 2-3 yrs:biker:

pb
I'm in old Halifax town. If you're down this way again, and if the stars are in alignment, maybe we can get together.
Rocky,
Where in NS are you (roughly and just curiosity )...I am there with my CB almost every year in the past 2-3 yrs:biker:

pb
I'm in old Halifax town. If you're down this way again, and if the stars are in alignment, maybe we can get together.
Was near Halifax in 2015, when riding from Ontario to Cape Breton.....stopped in Mahone Bay, visited Lunenburg, Peggy's Cove ...and so on... as you said.." if the stars are in alignment, maybe we can get together".... in 2018 :hello:
Thanks,

pb
 
Back
Top