Gingersdaddy_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Broke down and brought a new 2014 Wing yesterday, should be able to pick it on Tuesday. Can't wait.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Congrats! ONe of my best friends has a 2004 Wing that he let me ride. Super smooth and loaded with options even being 10 years old. Its a big heavy bike and I am a midget but after we let the suspension down it was manageable even for me. The sensation of weight goes away as soon as you get rolling. THose big suckers will corner also from following him on some twisty roads so I reckon a 2014 would be excellent. Post some pics when you get it.Gingersdaddy_imp said:Broke down and brought a new 2014 Wing yesterday, should be able to pick it on Tuesday. Can't wait.

I really like the CB and still have it. I'm thinking about selling it, but not sure yet. I know I still owe more than I could get for it so I may keep it awhile. I didn't do a trade in so we will have three bikes in the garage for now.Houtman_imp said:That is great news ! and a beautiful color as well.
I am certain that both of you will enjoy that bike for many years.
Will you keep both your CB 1100 and the bike from your wife or did you trade in a bike ?
Will have pictures as soon as I pick it up. Maybe Saturday, but more like Tuesday as it looks right now.CIP57_imp said:Con-grads on a great touring bike. We will require pictures as soon as you get her home![]()
Praying for no rain, at least not for the first ride!!