New FJ-09 in the Family

Stichill

Road warrior
Thread starter
Son-in-law bought a new 2017 Yamaha FJ-09 (from Beechmont, ferret!)...such an exciting day for him! His first bike was a used 2012 Honda CBR250R in 2015 that he’s put over 30,000 miles on. This is a big step up!

f5c3b7f18f6a908237d1ed16e33a23e0.jpg
 
Hey I saw that sitting on the floor the other day when I was up riding the new Wing. Had no idea it was your son in law who bought it. Very cool. He seemed like a nice young man.

Is he getting hard bags or need soft bags for it?

I think you know my son has one, and likes it a lot.
 
I just picked up a 2017 FZ-09 to keep the CB company.

The Yamaha triple is insanity, instant torque anywhere in the rev range.
 
I am glad to see him wearing full gear, and hi vis at that!

I just can't deal with the style of these new bikes..

He has put on more miles than a lot of riders will do in their whole lives.

I wish him luck with the bike, safety & fun for himself.
 
Congratulations Calcb. Look forward to hearing more.
 
Thread starter
PowerDubs_imp said:
I am glad to see him wearing full gear, and hi vis at that!

I just can't deal with the style of these new bikes..

He has put on more miles than a lot of riders will do in their whole lives.

I wish him luck with the bike, safety & fun for himself.
He started off without hi-viz and after a first week of scares with cars not seeing him, I gave him a hi-viz vest I wasn't using any more. He's been a believer in hi-viz ever since!

PowerDubs_imp said:
I am glad to see him wearing full gear, and hi vis at that!

I just can't deal with the style of these new bikes..

He has put on more miles than a lot of riders will do in their whole lives.

I wish him luck with the bike, safety & fun for himself.
He loves riding! Thanks for the well-wishes, PowerDubs! :thumbsup:
 
Congrats on your son in law's FJ-09. Had the opportunity to see the Tracer 900 GT and 900 up close at COTA this weekend.
d4080b5305641307bad9eb014784680e.jpg
d84ec16a4ba9c5140207bf583c8045b1.jpg


Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top