Aug 5, 2016 #21 E easyriderhatch_imp First service completed Thread starter Ok I've downloaded my picture to photobucket but what address do I send it to? thanks for your help!!
Ok I've downloaded my picture to photobucket but what address do I send it to? thanks for your help!!
Aug 5, 2016 #22 Lord Popgun Road warrior Copy the image link, then paste it in your post here and it will magically show the pic when you click post reply
Copy the image link, then paste it in your post here and it will magically show the pic when you click post reply
Aug 5, 2016 #23 E easyriderhatch_imp First service completed Thread starter Private Group Photo & Video Sharing well I got it this far but I can't see it unless I click on it! lol
Private Group Photo & Video Sharing well I got it this far but I can't see it unless I click on it! lol
Aug 5, 2016 #24 the Ferret Road warrior Easy..left click on IMG address to right of picture, it should briefly yellow and say "copied", then go to post and right click and hit paste
Easy..left click on IMG address to right of picture, it should briefly yellow and say "copied", then go to post and right click and hit paste
Aug 5, 2016 #25 Lord Popgun Road warrior Thanks Ferret. I haven't done it in a while and forgot the exact details. Was hoping it was self-explanatory on Photobucket
Thanks Ferret. I haven't done it in a while and forgot the exact details. Was hoping it was self-explanatory on Photobucket
Aug 5, 2016 #26 E easyriderhatch_imp First service completed Thread starter thanks everyone! I think I've got it!!! (well at least till next time)