New color coming

jamboa_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I am getting two small dents removed from my tank and will repaint tbe whole tank. Fel lime going with a different color. If you google Honda CB1100 custom painted tank images a whole lot of ideas come to mind. I want to make the honda wings on tank a custom tribute to my brother who recently passed from cancer. He had the first CB 750 in our small town we grew up in. Thinking of Candy Apple tank, side covers and air box.
Any suggestions?
 
If I were re- painting mine, I would go with a 79 CBX inspired red with a black stripe down the center and gold pinstripes and flat black side covers, and a matching red front fender
 
The ferret_imp said:
If I were re- painting mine, I would go with a 79 CBX inspired red with a black stripe down the center and gold pinstripes and flat black side covers, and a matching red front fender
+1, love that color & scheme :)

58f7e09856ae50b4094afddadd954b49.jpg
 
Honda has had some stunning schemes over the years. I'd be hard pressed to pick one.
 
Back
Top