New CBX?

That would be interesting.
 
That would never replace THE CBX for me
 
six cylinder in-line engine...with 6-6 exhaust right out of the box? there's no universe where that could be ugly. put big pink bunny ears on it and I would still want one.
 
Thread starter
Initial renderings like this are often crude and I would hope that if this bike does make production it would be given a more appealing look. The tank shape and seat would be changed surely. I would love one just for the sound and inherit smoothness of that in line 6. Will Honda equip their 6 with a single throttle body like BMW's K1600?
 
The ferret_imp said:
That would never replace THE CBX for me
+1

pb
Houtman_imp said:
That is an ugly looking motorcycle !
+1

pb
Is Honda taking down payments for old days looking CBX yet??/
Account number , please:exclamation:
:thumbsup:

pb
 
Back
Top