New bike is home

kennyw

Road warrior
Thread starter
Rode her home today. Good thing I cleaned the garage last weekend.

b5e61b31e043ae6320c27f81eefd7405.jpg


9c5c3ebf7d34f87b65e71f0ed59dc59c.jpg


df8259e78e291e3b69848c412298c549.jpg
 
Thread starter
It is the only luggage I have that will work on the bike.
Looks like I get to break it in tomorrow. Heavy rain predicted by the weather guessers.
 
Well done, kennyw. The bike looks great. I really like the first shot where the shadow makes the tank look red and black.
 
These bikes are so good looking. Congrats.

That IS a serious tank bag
 
Now that I look at the tank bag a little closer, it appears that it is expandable, and Kenny has it expanded and stuffed? Looks like it would be a lot smaller looking if not expanded. True kenny?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Now that I look at the tank bag a little closer, it appears that it is expandable, and Kenny has it expanded and stuffed? Looks like it would be a lot smaller looking if not expanded. True kenny?
Yes, I had a few extras to bring home with me and had the bag expanded and over stuffed.

000e6346d411b26cb46290ed5018dcaf.jpg


4edc15358a6e162f33c4b85356045068.jpg
 
Motogeezer1949_imp said:
I've had mine stuffed too! Congrats on the new bike, it's a beauty!!!
And hung it over the mantelpiece?
 
Thread starter
Morning stop on my way to a class this morning.

ac2eca5da7b985e7a822332914fea673.jpg
 
Back
Top