GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
... yeah. I prefer cotton, sustainable and healthy.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have I grandson age 2.6 that already has an electrically powered BMW car with a functioning radio with Bluetooth so he’ll pass.The ferret_imp said:Hey Mscb.. found your spare at Target (or one for the grandkids if there are any)..or just something to decorate your living room
![]()
I have I grandson age 2.6 that already has an electrically powered BMW car with a functioning radio with Bluetooth so he’ll pass.Mscb1100_imp said:I have I grandson age 2.6 that already has an electrically powered BMW car with a functioning radio with Bluetooth so he’ll pass.The ferret_imp said:Hey Mscb.. found your spare at Target (or one for the grandkids if there are any)..or just something to decorate your living room
![]()
But hey, my birthday is 12/7 and Christmas is coming up so surprise me
Good eye, I've had that one for 3 years and it never seems to take more than 2 pulls to fire right up.Mscb1100_imp said:Good eye, I've had that one for 3 years and it never seems to take more than 2 pulls to fire right up.LongRanger_imp said:Nice! Congrats! The GS is a very versatile and capable motorbike.
BTW, I have the same lawnmower.
While my neighbor raves about how much fun the GS is in the dirt, I have no plans to go off-road. I'm happy to keep both wheels on the ground and get home safely each trip. I don't want to ever not to be able to ride, and at this point and age in life off roading is taking to big a chance to dump it and get hurt.
I'm hoping for this to be a long distance bike to be able to ride this bike to the Smokies rather than trailering my bike.
Mscb1100_imp said:Good eye, I've had that one for 3 years and it never seems to take more than 2 pulls to fire right up.Mscb1100_imp said:Good eye, I've had that one for 3 years and it never seems to take more than 2 pulls to fire right up.LongRanger_imp said:Nice! Congrats! The GS is a very versatile and capable motorbike.
BTW, I have the same lawnmower.
While my neighbor raves about how much fun the GS is in the dirt, I have no plans to go off-road. I'm happy to keep both wheels on the ground and get home safely each trip. I don't want to ever not to be able to ride, and at this point and age in life off roading is taking to big a chance to dump it and get hurt.
I'm hoping for this to be a long distance bike to be able to ride this bike to the Smokies rather than trailering my bike.
While my neighbor raves about how much fun the GS is in the dirt, I have no plans to go off-road. I'm happy to keep both wheels on the ground and get home safely each trip. I don't want to ever not to be able to ride, and at this point and age in life off roading is taking to big a chance to dump it and get hurt.
I'm hoping for this to be a long distance bike to be able to ride this bike to the Smokies rather than trailering my bike.
So much for not going off road, I found a short cut to Starbucks
https://www.facebook.com/hans.koeller.7/...&ref=share
Mscb1100_imp said:Good eye, I've had that one for 3 years and it never seems to take more than 2 pulls to fire right up.Mscb1100_imp said:Good eye, I've had that one for 3 years and it never seems to take more than 2 pulls to fire right up.LongRanger_imp said:Nice! Congrats! The GS is a very versatile and capable motorbike.
BTW, I have the same lawnmower.
While my neighbor raves about how much fun the GS is in the dirt, I have no plans to go off-road. I'm happy to keep both wheels on the ground and get home safely each trip. I don't want to ever not to be able to ride, and at this point and age in life off roading is taking to big a chance to dump it and get hurt.
I'm hoping for this to be a long distance bike to be able to ride this bike to the Smokies rather than trailering my bike.
While my neighbor raves about how much fun the GS is in the dirt, I have no plans to go off-road. I'm happy to keep both wheels on the ground and get home safely each trip. I don't want to ever not to be able to ride, and at this point and age in life off roading is taking to big a chance to dump it and get hurt.
I'm hoping for this to be a long distance bike to be able to ride this bike to the Smokies rather than trailering my bike.
So much for not going off road, I found a short cut to Starbucks
https://www.facebook.com/hans.koeller.7/...&ref=share
pdedse_imp said:Mscb1100_imp said:Good eye, I've had that one for 3 years and it never seems to take more than 2 pulls to fire right up.Mscb1100_imp said:Good eye, I've had that one for 3 years and it never seems to take more than 2 pulls to fire right up.LongRanger_imp said:Nice! Congrats! The GS is a very versatile and capable motorbike.
BTW, I have the same lawnmower.
While my neighbor raves about how much fun the GS is in the dirt, I have no plans to go off-road. I'm happy to keep both wheels on the ground and get home safely each trip. I don't want to ever not to be able to ride, and at this point and age in life off roading is taking to big a chance to dump it and get hurt.
I'm hoping for this to be a long distance bike to be able to ride this bike to the Smokies rather than trailering my bike.
While my neighbor raves about how much fun the GS is in the dirt, I have no plans to go off-road. I'm happy to keep both wheels on the ground and get home safely each trip. I don't want to ever not to be able to ride, and at this point and age in life off roading is taking to big a chance to dump it and get hurt.
I'm hoping for this to be a long distance bike to be able to ride this bike to the Smokies rather than trailering my bike.
So much for not going off road, I found a short cut to Starbucks
https://www.facebook.com/hans.koeller.7/...&ref=share
Like a Boss! Must be some mighty fine coffee they serve at Starbucks.
Gone in 60_imp said:When I owned a BMW and wanted to stop for a coffee, I'd check the parking lot on the way up. If there was another BMW parked out front, I'd park in back. I didn't need the looks of disdain I'd get stepping off of a Beemer wearing Joe Rocket and Scorpion gear.
A word of wisdom from someone who owned the same generation R1200... The ABS pump is horrifically expensive and fragile. Get your brake fluid changed annually, and when you do, sacrifice a live goat or chicken to the ABS Gods. And sprinkling some pigs blood on the final drive while doing a chant every few months can't hurt either.