NovaCB1100_imp said:
Mscb1100_imp said:
NovaCB1100_imp said:
Congrats!
I have the poor man's GS, the Super Tenere 1200. I suspect they handle similarly, as I can really dip the Super Ten over extremely far and its effortless. It feels so much more nimble and lighter than it looks.
I I almost bought the Tenere a few years ago but got a great deal on a new old stock 14 1000 V Strom .Those are great bikes and I regret selling mine, so hopefully this will fill that void.
What part of VA do you live in. I grew up in NC on the I 95 corridor and worked a lot in Va from 2000 thru 2008
I I almost bought the Tenere a few years ago but got a great deal on a new old stock 14 1000 V Strom .Those are great bikes and I regret selling mine, so hopefully this will fill that void.
What part of VA do you live in. I grew up in NC on the I 95 corridor and worked a lot in Va from 2000 thru 2008
I like the V Strom and the new Yamaha Tracer 900 as well, and while I was actually looking for a mildly used Africa Twin with I found my Tenere, I really appreciate the shaft drive and the nearly 'set it and forget it' reliability of the Tenere. I am planning to do a cross country trip next year on it, and so far, very happy!
I'm in Northern VA, near Dulles Airport area. I was down in Birmingham not too long ago at Barber. That place is amazing! I see they're getting a Buc ee's there near the park too!
I I almost bought the Tenere a few years ago but got a great deal on a new old stock 14 1000 V Strom .Those are great bikes and I regret selling mine, so hopefully this will fill that void.
What part of VA do you live in. I grew up in NC on the I 95 corridor and worked a lot in Va from 2000 thru 2008
I like the V Strom and the new Yamaha Tracer 900 as well, and while I was actually looking for a mildly used Africa Twin with I found my Tenere, I really appreciate the shaft drive and the nearly 'set it and forget it' reliability of the Tenere. I am planning to do a cross country trip next year on it, and so far, very happy!
I'm in Northern VA, near Dulles Airport area. I was down in Birmingham not too long ago at Barber. That place is amazing! I see they're getting a Buc ee's there near the park too! Buc ee's is now open:excited:
Barbers is having their annual Vintage Festival next weekend
The ferret_imp said:
Mscb1100_imp said:
LongRanger_imp said:
Nice! Congrats! The GS is a very versatile and capable motorbike.
BTW, I have the same lawnmower.
Good eye, I've had that one for 3 years and it never seems to take more than 2 pulls to fire right up.
While my neighbor raves about how much fun the GS is in the dirt, I have no plans to go off-road. I'm happy to keep both wheels on the ground and get home safely each trip. I don't want to ever not to be able to ride, and at this point and age in life off roading is taking to big a chance to dump it and get hurt.
I'm hoping for this to be a long distance bike to be able to ride this bike to the Smokies rather than trailering my bike.
There fixed it for you. :banana:
Might as well start getting used to it :rofl:
There fixed it for you. :banana:
Might as well start getting used to it :rofl:
I love that you fixed it for me:beerchug:
Now tell me what the joke is?
Not being a full time/hardcore BImmer guy I'm not up on the stereotypes