Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
exactly what I thoughtCIP57_imp said:Looks more like a woodyor a late 50's or 60's Station Wagon. Not a fan.


I wonder if that's what my dealer thought of me, after I gave the go ahead to order me an NM4 !Elipten_imp said:I think he took their money and left with his usual design elements. No wonder it looks like a Victory! It is immoral not to part a fool from his money.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cruisers are still the biggest single segment of the market, baby boomers and the Gen X'ers still buying them. Yamaha Star, Suzuki, Honda, all offer clones, Polaris is going strong with the Victory and Indian lines, and Harley rules the top. They aren't going anywhere for a while. Of all the styles of motorcycles, the cruisers still draw the crowds. Just look at the popularity of Sturgis, they aren't going away anytime soon.JustPassinThru_imp said:Are they?
Or is it just HARLEY-DAVIDSON cruisers which are huge sellers?
I don't know. I'm told that total motorcycle sales are about a third of what they were in 1985. And I think the cruiser market is about tapped out. Moreover...if you want a good late-model used H-D, this is the time; so many people are overextended.