New 2014's in Nashville

jodytek_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Just thought I would share this with y'all. I was in a local bike shop just outside downtown Nashville today when I saw not one, but three brand new 2014 CB1100's. Wow,

I didn't think there were many of them left in the parts, but there are. If you know anyone looking for one, you might point them in this direction.

Also, just a side note. The guy behind the parts counter rides one too. My wife saw another in the are over the summer. That along with the pair that we have makes at least four of them on the roads here. Would love to see these other three stay local. It's almost enough for a Nashville CB1100 club.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
jodytek_imp said:
Just thought I would share this with y'all. I was in a local bike shop just outside downtown Nashville today when I saw not one, but three brand new 2014 CB1100's. Wow,

I didn't think there were many of them left in the parts, but there are. If you know anyone looking for one, you might point them in this direction.

Also, just a side note. The guy behind the parts counter rides one too. My wife saw another in the are over the summer. That along with the pair that we have makes at least four of them on the roads here. Would love to see these other three stay local. It's almost enough for a Nashville CB1100 club.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just curious what they are asking? I paid $5,999.00 a few months ago for a 2014 std.
 
Thread starter
DBM_imp said:
jodytek_imp said:
Just thought I would share this with y'all. I was in a local bike shop just outside downtown Nashville today when I saw not one, but three brand new 2014 CB1100's. Wow,

I didn't think there were many of them left in the parts, but there are. If you know anyone looking for one, you might point them in this direction.

Also, just a side note. The guy behind the parts counter rides one too. My wife saw another in the are over the summer. That along with the pair that we have makes at least four of them on the roads here. Would love to see these other three stay local. It's almost enough for a Nashville CB1100 club.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just curious what they are asking? I paid $5,999.00 a few months ago for a 2014 std.
Just curious what they are asking? I paid $5,999.00 a few months ago for a 2014 std.

I think they were asking around 7k at the time. I would imagine they had some sales over the holidays, and I haven’t been on that side of town recently.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
I was out cruising around today and saw a couple on what looks to be a 2014 STD. I was so excited to see another one on the streets in the area.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
jodytek_imp said:
I was out cruising around today and saw a couple on what looks to be a 2014 STD. I was so excited to see another one on the streets in the area.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Possible TN Forum brethren? ( ... any takers?)
 
Don't think you guys in the US realise how lucky you are on pricing. That is sooooo cheap. Just had a quick look on google to get the exchange rate and the cheapest 'new' old stock or unregistered CB's in the U.K. are at least $11200 !!
 
Back
Top