New 2014 Std For $ 7495.

Mscb1100_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Stopped by Brookhaven, MS dealer to get some parts today and he mentioned he just ordered a black one and $ 7495 is the out the door price.
He does not add any prep, handling or documentary charges.
They are very easy to work with, honest and fair.
If anyone is interested or has a friend that is looking for one of these pm me and the dealer will hold it for you.
 
It must be sold, can't find it on their website. I'd take it if they had it!

Mscb1100_imp said:
Stopped by Brookhaven, MS dealer to get some parts today and he mentioned he just ordered a black one and $ 7495 is the out the door price.
He does not add any prep, handling or documentary charges.
They are very easy to work with, honest and fair.
If anyone is interested or has a friend that is looking for one of these pm me and the dealer will hold it for you.
I don't know where my head is, I thought it was a deluxe for that price...
 
Thread starter
TwoBrothersBusa_imp said:
It must be sold, can't find it on their website. I'd take it if they had it!

Mscb1100_imp said:
Stopped by Brookhaven, MS dealer to get some parts today and he mentioned he just ordered a black one and $ 7495 is the out the door price.
He does not add any prep, handling or documentary charges.
They are very easy to work with, honest and fair.
If anyone is interested or has a friend that is looking for one of these pm me and the dealer will hold it for you.
I don't know where my head is, I thought it was a deluxe for that price...
I don't know where my head is, I thought it was a deluxe for that price...
They had just ordered it, it hadn’t arrived when I was there.
It is the standard model.
 
Back
Top