New 2014 Standard in Waycross

redbirds_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Ran a few errands on the CB today and dropped by the Honda dealer, Southern Outdoors in Waycross, GA. They have a new 2014 STD on the floor if someone is looking.
 
Last I knew, Honda is offering $1000 cash back on remaining 2014 standards...I got mine last week for $8600 out the door from dealer, including tax, title, doc fee, etc, etc. I live in North Carolina.
 
You could sell that V-Strom thingy. Sparky'd go just fine on a CB. :D

Just sayin'.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
You could sell that V-Strom thingy. Sparky'd go just fine on a CB. :D

Just sayin'.
Sparky says that you and I need to upgrade to a proper motorbike.

She rode my CB for a few miles when new and still preferred her "tall" bike to the CB. I have reasoned with her before about the wisdom of trading the "Wee" for a CB but to no avail.
 
redbirds_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
You could sell that V-Strom thingy. Sparky'd go just fine on a CB. :D

Just sayin'.
Sparky says that you and I need to upgrade to a proper motorbike.

She rode my CB for a few miles when new and still preferred her "tall" bike to the CB. I have reasoned with her before about the wisdom of trading the "Wee" for a CB but to no avail.
Well, mate, that's that, then. I'll put it on the market when I go home at Christmas time!
 
redbirds_imp said:
Ran a few errands on the CB today and dropped by the Honda dealer, Southern Outdoors in Waycross, GA. They have a new 2014 STD on the floor if someone is looking.
I was watching this 2014 STD on eBay before I got mine and now they dropped another $1,000 off the price:
http://m.ebay.com/itm/151884872005
The price is great for a brand new CB.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
 
hdvalente_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
Ran a few errands on the CB today and dropped by the Honda dealer, Southern Outdoors in Waycross, GA. They have a new 2014 STD on the floor if someone is looking.
I was watching this 2014 STD on eBay before I got mine and now they dropped another $1,000 off the price:
http://m.ebay.com/itm/151884872005
The price is great for a brand new CB.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
I was watching this 2014 STD on eBay before I got mine and now they dropped another $1,000 on the price:
http://m.ebay.com/itm/151884872005
The price is great for a brand new CB.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
I don't see any mention of the Honda bonus bucks promo but if that could be applied to the $6,999 price it'll bring it down to $5,999.
 
hdvalente_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
Ran a few errands on the CB today and dropped by the Honda dealer, Southern Outdoors in Waycross, GA. They have a new 2014 STD on the floor if someone is looking.
I was watching this 2014 STD on eBay before I got mine and now they dropped another $1,000 off the price:
http://m.ebay.com/itm/151884872005
The price is great for a brand new CB.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
I was watching this 2014 STD on eBay before I got mine and now they dropped another $1,000 on the price:
http://m.ebay.com/itm/151884872005
The price is great for a brand new CB.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
I've been watching them for a year now, and that is about the best price I've seen. Depends on whether the dealer charges you for freight. If not, a total price of 6,999.00 is a great price.
 
Back
Top