rozbabbo1100_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Afternoon. i was looking around at the choices for saddlebags and wasnt too keen on anything too small, however, after purchasing and dry fitting the Nelson-Riggs CL-855 bags i fear they are too large. Every year i ride from Buffalo, NY to Mid Ohio raceway for VMD where i camp out for 4 days.
I need your opinion as i have only been a CB1100 owner for a month. I do not want the size of these bags to interfere with my riding the bike itself. Below are a couple pics i just snapped of the bike and wanted your feedback.
i have seen other threads where it is mentioned that the bag is touching/rubbing up against the rear shocks/springs. i cannot imagine prolonged exposure would be good for the gear however i did not see any further comment on this. Anyone care to give their two cents?
I wish the rear blinkers were a tad farther back...
Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.
I need your opinion as i have only been a CB1100 owner for a month. I do not want the size of these bags to interfere with my riding the bike itself. Below are a couple pics i just snapped of the bike and wanted your feedback.
i have seen other threads where it is mentioned that the bag is touching/rubbing up against the rear shocks/springs. i cannot imagine prolonged exposure would be good for the gear however i did not see any further comment on this. Anyone care to give their two cents?
I wish the rear blinkers were a tad farther back...
Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.


