Need this shirt today!

I’ll pass, Inhouse Bob’s tee shirts are 100% better and you don’t have to break the piggy bank. Just don’t consider the expense going to our rally!
 
Gi60, I’ll buy you this tee shirt, no obligation from your side. PM your address. I also get one for myself.
 
Thread starter
Aww, that's sweet, Peterbaron, thank you. I'm actually funding my fun stuff, like my new myriad camera mounts, and probably this shirt, by getting off of my fat butt, going through the garage, and selling parts from Mustangs and motorcycles that are just collecting dust.

Anyone need the gauges from an '01 Bullitt?...
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Aww, that's sweet, Peterbaron, thank you. I'm actually funding my fun stuff, like my new myriad camera mounts, and probably this shirt, by getting off of my fat butt, going through the garage, and selling parts from Mustangs and motorcycles that are just collecting dust.

Anyone need the gauges from an '01 Bullitt?...
OK, just ordered mine in red :D
 
Thread starter
Yeah, I got busy and missed it too. Just keep an eye on the website - they bring designs around again eventually. If I spot it, I'll let everyone know!
 
Thread starter
Yeah, they post new designs daily, and usually leave a few themed designs running over a weekend. If you miss one, you don't see it again unless they decide to bring it back. I have a ton of their shirts. So many, in fact, that I am very hesitant to jam another one into my closet.
 
Back
Top