Need original 2013-14 Handlebar with weights

HondaLou

First service completed
Thread starter
Hello,  
I bought a 2014 CB1100 DLX a few months ago and quickly realized the original owner replaced the original handlebars with lowered replacements,  They dd not install the weights and they are too low and vibrate too much for my liking.  
Do any of you have an original set for sale for a 2013-14 CB1100 ?  

Thank You !!!
 

Attachments

  • Handlebar UK.webp
    Handlebar UK.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 152
I have to check, I may still have the original, chrome bar end weights left over from installing the heated grips, do you still need it
 
Thread starter
peterbaron said:
I have to check, I may still have the original, chrome bar end weights left over from installing the heated grips, do you still need it

Yes please !!  This will be awesome if you still have it.  
Thank You Peterbaron.
 
I have a used set , no bolts
Pm me your ZIP code and location to estimate shipping cost, looks like +- $35CAD 
N/c for this set
 
w8SBcBp.jpg
 
There are also internal weights.
 
Thread starter
peterbaron said:
I have a used set , no bolts
Pm me your ZIP code and location to estimate shipping cost, looks like +- $35CAD 
N/c for this set
 
w8SBcBp.jpg

Thank You Peter.  I’m in Florida zip 32162
 
Back
Top